Published On: Sun, Jan 24th, 2010

Kerala PSC -Advice of Appointment Informations

knowyourjobs.com India's National Job Daily !
Kerala PSC -Advice of Appointment

Kannur
Kasargod

About the Author

Displaying 70 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. harisnagathmeetahl says:

thank you for ur service that giving me informtions about psc.
    i would like to clear one doubt that i am waiting for the advice for appointment for the post of RESERVE CONDUCTER-KSRTC.when will you start to send the advise memmo for the post?pls give me information about this.

• admin says:

Dear Harish,

According to reliable sources ,it will be soon started the procedure.

With Regards,
      admin for pscbulletin

2. Sreekanth.M says:

Hello PSC Bulletin,
    I am waiting for LDC Ernakulam advise for appointment. Main list-343. Give me the latest information

3. GIYAS says:

LATEST ADVISE{FEBRUARY}LDC CALICUT

4. sajna.s says:

latest kollam ldc advice & about secretariat assistant ranklist & advice

5. my sister is selected as a full time high school hindi teacher and her interview on 19/02/2010. How much time will take for her appointment.

6. sandhya mol ps says:

supplementary EZAVA 4the Rank of Cerk-Cashier rank list, kottayam,Is there any chance?

7. cicin says:

Pharmascist Grade II in HEALTH SERVICES DEPT.KANNUR…..any idea on how many vaccancies are available my sister have 35th rank.

8. navas.m says:

hello, my rank no.is 146 in excise guard pathanamthitta list.i am the 11th muslim in the list.can i expect apointment.can you please give me details.
    thanks. by navas

9. Abraham says:

I am in the 10th rank of LGS PTA under OX. Can I get possiblity of appointment within the duration of list?

10. Arunlal says:

PSC Bulletin,

Kindly provide the details about Clerk/Typist Exam (25.10.2008)

11. mary raji says:

could you tell me when is the next psc exam for staff nurses?

12. Deepthy.R says:

Hai,
    I am waiting for Junior public health nurse gradeII
    Pathanamthitta advice for appointment.Main list number 46.Please inform the current position of vacancies and advice

Thankyou,
    Deepthy

13. renju says:

My ranklist number in RESERVE CONDUCTER-KSRTC is in between 8250 and 8300 , any chance to get this job….

14. deepthilal says:

I am in the 7th rank of ASST.ENGINEER kwa under SC. Can I get possiblity of appointment within the duration of list?

15. jayasree says:

may i know upto which rank be posted in junior public health nurse grade-2, 2009….my rank no:Q300496….if there possiblitity for appointment please inform me sir..

16. jayasree says:

may i know upto which rank be posted in junior public health nurse grade-2, 2009….my rank no:Q300496….am in kollam….if there possiblitity for appointment please inform me sir..

17. Naina says:

hi
    i had applied for scientific assistant [biochemistry],i would like to know when the exam will conduct.

18. meena says:

I got advice memo (dated 24/2/10) for the post of HSST Physics Junior.May I know whether it started sending appointment order or whether it takes more time?

19. Susal A Chinnan says:

My rank is 11 in the rank list of Legal Assistant grade 2. Is there any chace to get appointment

20. manju says:

My ranklist number in KSTRC work assistant is in between 1000 and 1700 in General catagery. If there is any chance to get this job

21. Prasannan says:

My Brother got Advise for appoinment for the post of EXISE PREVENTIVE OFFICER (EXISE DEPARTMENT) on April 20 2010 yet now he didnt get any information from the corresponding department (3 month for the validation for adivice will finished on 29 of june)

plese sent me the current status of Advice

thanking you
    Prasannan

22. SUBI SHAHIR says:

My rank is SL-3(muslim) in the ranklist of HSST STATISTICS SENIOR.Is there any chance to get appointment for me.

23. Dr.SUNITHA.R.T says:

Myself Dr.SUNITHA.R.T would like to clear one doubt regarding my appointment for the post of AYURVEDA MEDICAL OFFICER
    held in 2007,category number is 206/2007.My rank number is 205.When I will get appointment,Please help me

24. Dr Naresh says:

Cat no 206/2007 post medical officer ayurveda my rank no 309(oc)Is there any chance of appointment? How many vacancies anticipated in ism and ims(ayu)departments in coming 1.5years? if any one know please inform me.

25. Dr Naresh says:

please make correction- my rank no is 319(oc)

26. jyothi says:

I got advice memo (dated 11/11/10) for the post of HSST Physics Junior.May I know whether it started sending or whether it takes more time?

27. shefeek says:

My rank is SL-11(muslim) in the ranklist of LAST GRADE SERVANT IN IDUUKI DIST.Is there any chance to get appointment for me.

28. shefeek says:

29. shefeek says:

My rank is SL-11(muslim) in the ranklist of LAST GRADE SERVANT IN IDUKKI DIST.Is there any chance to get appointment for me.

30. Priji Mol says:

I have received advice memo dated 23-12-2010 to the post of Lower Division Clerck in Industry& Commerce department ( Alappuzha District). May I know the present status of my posting?

31. dr binu joy says:

when is the next examination for medical officer likely to happen?

32. harishama k.s. says:

I got advise for reserve conductor dated 20-12-2010. stil i dont get appointment order from k.s.r.t.c. department. please inform me when i will got appointment order from department.

33. Shanifa.M says:

I got advice memo (dated 20/12/10) for the post of Reserve Conductor .May I know whether it started sending appointment order or whether it takes more time?

34. sudheesh k v says:

my rank 2513 work assistant in ksrtc chance to job

35. Sunitha V.V says:

Hello Bulletin,
    I am waiting for Typist/Clerk advise for appointment. Main list-21 in Rank list No.:-36/11/DOJ
    Category Nos.:17/2006 & 18/2006
    Post:-CLERK/TYPIST
    Department:-VARIOUS

Give me the latest information

36. Sunitha V.V says:

Sir,

Category Nos.:17/2006 & 18/2006
    Post:-CLERK/TYPIST
    Department:-VARIOUS

I am an Ezhava candidate. Is there any chance to get appointment for me.
    May I know whether it started sending appointment order or whether it takes more time? Please give me information about this.

37. sali says:

in rank list of confidential assistant grade 2 103 ezhava. were chance in this year

38. Dr.Chitra says:

Good job by psc!

39. Remya says:

I am inluded in Kottayam LDC Rank No.708(V). Is it any chance to get my advise.

40. Prasanthini M S says:

Hello sir,
    I would like to know one thing. i am included in the LDC Ernakulam list. Rank no.6c(SC-Supplementory list)

41. Hema Kumari.S says

Hello sir,

My ranklist number in Last Grade Servant-2008 is (154281,Viswakarma (Suppli List), any chance to get this job.

42. ajith says:

Hello psc bulletin,
    Iam waiting for the advise of Fireman(traine).When psc start to send the advise memmo?Pls give information about this!

43. SREEJITH.V says:

I AM INCLUDED IN KSRTC RESERVE CONDUCTOR OBC SUPPLIMENTORY LIST, NOW MAIN LIST IS CLOSSED BUT CASE IN HIGH COURT FOR EXTENSION OF SUPPLIMENTORY LIST . THIS CASE FAVOUR OF ME OR NOT. PLEASE GIVE A DETAILES

44. amal k says:

Sir,
    can you please inform about the validity of jhi grade 2 list 2006
    thanks.

45. MANESH.M says:

Sir,
    can you please inform reporting vacancies of water authority pump operator.
    thanks

46. dipu says:

sir,catogery no 119/2008 iam including ksrtc work assistant obc supplyment list.register no s111200.is it any chance to get me advice.

47. dipu says:

sir,ksrtc work assistant obc supplyment list.advice memmo recived

48. Midhun says:

sir,
    I got advice memo for the post of HSST Zoology junior dated 09-01-2012. I have not received appointment order from concerned departments yet. I would like to know when I should I get the posting or It would take much more time.
    Please let me know the details
    Thanking You.
    Regards
    Midhun

49. vipin says:

may i know the maximum days after that advice must be send if the vacancy is reported.

50. Manoj k says:

Sir,

I want to know what is the current rotation position for LD Typist Various deparment in Kozhikode District

51. roopa says:

Sir,

I got 157 rank in LD Typist ernakulam. when will start appointment from this list. Is there any delay?, I heard psc gave second chance to certificate verification, it will affect the current rank list, Is there any change in current rank list?

52. Ranjini says:

Hello Sir,

Iam waiting for the advise of L.D. Typist.When psc start to send the advise memmo?Pls give information about this!

53. MANESH says:

sir,
    reporting vacanies of kwa operator

54. mini.k says:

sir,
    my rank no 109 (main list)
    Category :205/2009 LD Typist
    Deevara
    any chance to get me job

55. Rakesh says:

Hi,

I included in the ld typist (various) main list rank no:159 (general). Do anyone know, if there is any change to get appointed.
    When I checked the appointments were from old list. When psc start sending advice from new list? Pls anybody let me know this.

Regards,
    Rakesh

56. aji antony says:

Sir, I am aji Antony ,I included rank list in staff nurse grade 2, category 201/2010 thrissur dist.my rankno.174.please give any information about this.

57. Sreenish.V R says:

Sir,

I got 284th rank in L D TYPIST(Various)main list in Ernakulam District, and I wish to know what is the status of the list in advise memmo.

Regards

Sreenish

58. nrupan says:

staff nurse grade 2 cat 201/2010 psc kannur dist my rank viswakarma sl4 niyamanam kittumo

59. Raghi. A S says:

Sir,
    my rank no 677 (main list ezhava)
    Category :477/2010 LDC Thrissur